Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CDP 23: THING 3

While I realize that branding has migrated from the Western plains to Eastern corporate America and across the Pond, I have not decided whether I want to join the wagon train. My blog is obviously of the canned, pick-and-choose variety, but I rather like it that way, with a tasteful sprinkling of birds winging off toward unseen horizons. After thinking it over, however, I did decide some concessions were in order. Not intending to sound gruesome, I realize that when I read obituaries I tend to focus on those with accompanying pictures. Hence, my picture along with the Librarian tag.

My mouse almost pounced on some of my other interests : freelancing, sports, nature but I decided against it. After dutifully googling my name as Thing 3 suggested, I decided there was more than enough of my sports personna out there anyway and not enough of a library presence. My rationale for seemingly one-sideness is that it is nice to take a break and concentrate on something entirely different. Perhaps I need to rethink that a bit.

laura clark

No comments:

Post a Comment