Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thing 5: Reflecting Pools

YES!  We got a Snow Day, a Time Out, a Free Homework Pass!
Do we spend it or squander it?  But what's a snow day but to sleep in and do stuff you never would do otherwise?
So for this week, I plan to check out the library's loaner IPad to be closely followed by Kindle.  Need something to use to check email on the run and mabe write stuff.  I never would have considered it before this course...maybe I'll hit the 21st century yet!
The biggest Seuss thing I've gained has been more confidence, due in part to the byte-sized lessons.  Now, if I never have to revisit Thing 2, I will be all set.
Improve?  Not sure--seems to work OK--better if you ditch the Go Green aspect and print out the weekly lesson so you  aren't scattering your concentration between multiple screens.   laura

No comments:

Post a Comment