Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CPD23: THING 8, Google Calendar

I had no idea Google had an online calendar and was thrilled to discover this neat organizational tool. I set mine with just one event to start which was a good thing as the learning curve, for me at any rate, was by no means intuitive. Although I saved my date, it took 6 tries and my co-worker's help to figure out that to get the item to appear on the calendar I had to click my name. So when I sent my calendar to her she received 6 copies of the same item! Good thing we like each other.

I am looking forward to using this calendar to replace the little scraps of paper I stuff in my pocket. Which works out failry well except when I am wearing an outfit with no pockets. This happens a lot with summer sundresses.

I am also looking forward to emailing my calendar to my husband so he will know what is going on. I know this is optimistic of me, but I'm willing to give it a go!
laura

No comments:

Post a Comment